A lovely and healthy smoothie that is enjoyed by both the kids and adult alike is commingled of recently harvested or frozen fruits like banana, berries or strawberries. The scrumptious and salubrious smoothies are easy to prepare and acts as a healthy supplement to a nutritious diet or refreshment.
The forthcoming step wise instructions make you realize the ease with which the ingredients can be blended in various combination like replacing blueberries with strawberries that will yield healthy lifestyles.
A salubrious treat is just moments away which can be made just by putting to use the ingredients that are readily available to you or are stacked in the refrigerator. Customize according to your taste buds.
The below recipe can also be frozen into Popsicles for the kids to savor a salubrious snack. Add wings to your imagination.
Things required to prepare salubrious Smoothies:
- 2 cups of unfermented fruit or marginally softened frozen fruit
- 1 container of 6 ounce low fat vanilla or any flavored yoghurt
- 1 cup juice of fruits like apple, orange etc
- 1 tablespoon sugar or sweetener according to taste
Instructions to prepare Smoothies:
1. An electric or other drink blender apparatus is to be used
2. Pick up the fruit of your choice. Additionally, a combination of fruits can do too like using frozen berry mix commingled with banana and orange juice.
3. Next, put the fruit, vanilla, juice and sweetener in the blender.
4. Continue to blend until it gets smooth
5. Serve instantly and enjoy this recipe for a healthy lifestyle.